Terms and conditions
Payment is due no less than 60 days prior to arrival. No persons will be permitted to stay at any of our establishments if any monies are outstanding. Please ensure bank charges are to your own account. Any discrepancies will be considered as outstanding.
- Any reservation and use of the facilities at the Semowi Camp shall be subject to the Semowi Camp Terms and Conditions of Residence which are listed in the General Indemnity section.
- A payment gateway is operational on this site. Therefore, any credit card details supplied will be charged instantly, should the transaction be successful the reservation will be confirmed and the deposit posted onto your reservation.
- We only accept VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards.
- We accept electronic fund transfers, cash, debit and credit cards.
- Payment in respect of other services rendered to Semowi Camp shall be payable by you on departure from the hotel.
- Comments and queries with regard to payments should be e-mailed with full detail to [email protected]
- You agree that this transaction constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2014 and that a binding agreement has been concluded between Semowi Camp and you in terms of which you authorize Semowi Camp at which a reservation has been made to deduct from, or to debit, the credit card the amount owing for services rendered or to be rendered and that your written signature shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
- By clicking the “Terms and conditions” button, you signify and accept all terms and conditions contained in this Site.
- Rates on offer on this site are only available in respect of online bookings.
- Rates are subject to availability, possible fluctuations over special events or peak periods and are subject to review.
- Rates indicated for a “double” are based on two persons sharing a room and are charged per person sharing per night unless otherwise stated.
- Rates for accommodation, are subject to a tourism levy (included in the rate), are inclusive of VAT, are nett and non-commissionable. An option is given to select Bed and Breakfast, Dinner Bed and Breakfast Rates and Full Board.
- Should a bed and breakfast rate be booked and paid for online, the breakfast is applicable to the morning after the night’s accommodation. It is not transferable or refundable.
- You will be charged for the accommodation for the original reservation that is processed online at the time of making the reservation. Any amendments or cancellation to the original reservation resulting in changes to your accommodation charge will be processed according to policies in section 2 below.
- Guests will be required to produce a form of identification at time of check-in, acceptable forms of identification are Identity book or passport. A copy will be taken.
- Bookings on this site are processed with a 50% deposit. It is important to note that rooms booked via this channel will be released at 4pm on day of arrival if a guest has not arrived at the hotel by this time. If you will be arriving after 4pm and want to guarantee your reservation, please make sure that you contact the hotel directly prior to the day of arrival to specially arrange this.
- Same day bookings: A booking made on the same day of the arrival will take a mandatory 100% full prepayment. This booking will then be held all night as a guaranteed booking. Please see below for details pertaining to the cancellation, and refunds regarding these payments.
- WIFI complimentary at the main deck.
All cancellation must be given in writing by email. Please note our cancellation policy is as follows:
+120 days before check-in date: free
60-120 days before check-in date: 20 % of the total fee
30-60 days before check-in date: 70% of the total fee
0-30 days before check-in date: 100% of the total fee